Guests will enjoy the highest levels of luxury services from one of the world’s top hotel brands at the first Park Hyatt hotel in the Caribbean.
Scheduled to open in late 2016, Park Hyatt St. Kitts, an ultra-luxury hotel within Christophe Harbour, an emerging resort community on the island of St. Kitts and will be unlike anything that exists in St. Kitts today. In keeping with true Park Hyatt tradition, the development will be comprised of an ultra-luxurious 5 star resort with world class residential, recreational and dining facilities.
Park Hyatt St. Kitts will be one of the finest hotels in the Caribbean and nestled within Banana Bay. With a spectacular beach, Banana Bay is located at the tip of the southeast peninsula of the island of St. Kitts and enjoys breathtaking views of Nevis. Park Hyatt St. Kitts will be a relaxing and rejuvenating retreat, ideal for enjoying a Caribbean vacation, with the calmness of the Caribbean Sea and soft golden sand.
- 134 rooms and a number of residential units
- Application for citizenship can begin immediately upon signing the Reservation Agreement
- Investment security through St Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla National Bank Ltd.
- An investment share in a 5 star branded hotel
- Guaranteed 2% ROI while the hotel is under construction
- The potential of annual income yield once the hotel is operational
- Association with an internationally reputable developer and globally recognized hotel brand
- Automatic enrolment for a two-year period in the highest tier of Hyatt’s guest loyalty programme – Hyatt Gold Passport, Diamond Level. Privileges include suites upgrades, a special welcome amenity, complimentary in room internet access, reservation through an exclusive Diamond line and access to the Regency Club or Grand Club lounges, subject to programme rules.
Range Developments, is a leading real estate developer operating in niche markets around the world, building luxury resorts in areas of remarkable natural beauty. With our rapidly expanding global operations and plans for strategic growth, Range Developments is poised to create iconic hospitality destinations that are known for their luxurious settings, extraordinary architecture and exceptional service. Our objective is to provide investors access to exceptional real estate developments.
Range Developments flagship project is Park Hyatt St. Kitts – the first branded luxury resort on the Caribbean Island of St. Kitts. Following Range Developments success in St. Kitts, Range Developments entered into an investment agreement with the Government of Dominica in November 2014 to develop the Cabrits Resort Kempinski, Dominica.
The Park Hyatt St. Kitts ownership structure has been approved by the St. Kitts and Nevis government under the real estate option of the Citizenship by Investment Program. Investors are invited to make a minimum investment of US$ 430,000 and own a share in this 5-star luxury resort.
Price and Return on Investment
Each Limited Partnership Unit costs US $430,000.
The price is due to increase on 1st August 2015 once the last remaining shares are released.
Purchase & Citizenship Snapshot
Example Quote for Limited Partnership Unit (Main Applicant + Spouse)
Please note: Total price varies depending on number of applicants. Citizens International Legal Fees are not shown here and are subject to market jurisdiction standards. Escrow Fees are not shown and the above is also subject to additional fees and/or changes. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to verify any statement, description or other comment within this property information, any purchasers must make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves. All information written here is subject to change.