Luxurious contemporary apartments in the heart of English Harbour overlooking clear blue waters international yachting scene.
Set in the Caribbean’s premier yachting centre with breathtaking views, and first class service, South Point is an exclusive boutique condo hotel. Combining local architecture, the principles of Feng Shui, Italian interiors and this unique location, South Point redefines the style of historic English Harbour. This development is about the blend of a spectacular location, people, delectable food, drink, and music to create the set for unforgettable times.
With fine designer brands, high-quality products, and best-in-class service as top priorities, the ultimate goal of South Point is to deliver attractive return on investment to individual unit owners, while providing short-term hotel guests a premium room in a high-profile community.
The hotel condominium is adjacent to the Yacht Club Marina at Falmouth Harbour and within walking distance of the world’s only surviving Georgian dockyard at English Harbour. Together, these two internationally renowned marinas are visited by some of the finest yachts in the world and are also home to three of Antigua’s most popular events and great attractions; Antigua Sailing Week, held at the end of April through to May; Antigua Classic Yacht Regatta in April, and the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December. Each event attracts thousands of visitors to the area each year.
Falmouth Harbour in particular was built to cater specifically to the mega-yachts, with dockage for vessels up to 330’ with a draft of up to 20’ both stern-to and alongside. Also nearby are numerous bars, restaurants, small cafés and shops. The harbour lies close to the eastern end of the Sherkley Mountains, a range of hills skirting Antigua’s south coast. Monk’s Hill, the easternmost peak in the range, lies immediately to the north of the harbour.
The 23 beachfront units feature open-plan layouts with Italian kitchens, living area, spacious terraces, and a full complement of modern furnishings combined with a view of the most incredible yachts in the world. Amenities and facilities include, a cosmopolitan restaurant over the water, a modern lounge, beach, swimming pool, fully equipped fitness center, boat dock, high-speed Internet access, cable TV, guest reception, serviced laundry, and room, beach, and pool service. The one-bedroom units are approximately 1100 sq. ft. (102 sq. m.) each, while the two-bedroom penthouses are approximately 2300 sq. ft. (210 sq. m.)
As an owner of a South Point apartment, a wide range of amenities and activities are available to you including:
• Spacious indoor living areas that open to terraces
• Spacious rooms with beautiful harbour views fully furnished to 5-star standards
• High 9 ft ceilings, heavy beam construction.
• Luxurious Italian kitchens with custom cabinetry, designer appliances and lighting
• Outdoor living area and private access to shared outdoor pool, terrace, jetty and beach
• Professionally landscaped grounds and terraces
• Energy star standards
• Hurricane-impact rated construction and floor-to-ceiling glass
• Adjacent to Antigua Yacht Club and short walk to Antigua’s historic Dockyard and all the amenities at English Harbour including some of the island’s most popular bars, restaurants, and cafés, as well as, beach, shopping, tennis, racquet ball, snorkelling, scuba diving, paddle boarding and sailing.
• Apartment can be purchased as wholly owned freehold units or via shared ownership in 50% shares
• Owners who participate in the Condo Hotel Rental Program are entitled to enjoy 42 personal nights use for themselves or their guests per annum.
• While not in residence, your unit will be sublet to hotel guests and maintained by the South Point hotel team.
• Dedicated concierge and property manager on call to assist with any and all bookings and services requested by owners or their guests
Developer & Operator
Developers Rob Sherman and Jeff Hadeed are both very experienced in the hospitality industry and have built one of the most beautiful apartment hotel complexes in Antigua. Mr Sherman has garnered many accolades over his career and today is a trustee of the Caribbean Hospitality Training Institute (CHTI), past treasurer and vice president of the Caribbean Hotel Association (CHA) and in charge of Curtain Bluff Hotel, one of the most successful boutique hotels in the Caribbean. Mr Hadeed has a depth of knowledge and experience that is second to none having managed and owned restaurants in Antigua, property management and real estate sales operations and a design company that oversaw the luxury interiors and construction design at South Point. In addition to being very hands-on the day-to-day operations, he continues to be the manager for 2 luxury villas in Antigua on behalf of famed Italian designer, Giorgio Armani.
The eleven remaining units are being sold as condominium units each having separate legal title. Whole ownership prices start from US $695,000, shared ownership is US $400,000.
Purchase & Citizenship Snapshot
Example Quote for one bedroom apartment (Main Applicant + Spouse)
Please note: Total price varies depending on number of applicants. Citizens International Legal Fees are not shown here and are subject to market jurisdiction standards. Escrow Fees (approximately 1%) are not shown and the above is also subject to additional fees and/or changes. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to verify any statement, description or other comment within this property information, any purchasers must make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves. All information written here is subject to change.