One of the most exciting residential villa estates to be built in Antigua, Villa Serena is designed as the ultimate luxury retreat.
In all of World of Indulgence’s impeccable destination villas, discerning guests find their every need catered for. Villa Serena is the first of three, new, ultra-luxury retreats currently under construction in the 5-star Non Such Bay Resort in Antigua.
This villa has been designed by one of the world’s luxury residence and resort architects Graham Applin who has given a subtle Indonesian slant to the design. A central pagoda entrance gives you your first sight of the captivating sea views across the two infinity edge pools and their adjoining Jacuzzi’s. Nothing has been left to chance in the design including the separate spa cabin further enhancing the attention to detail.
This incredible villa on the popular east coast of Antigua, offers in-house staff, personalised service and world class amenities can be found both within the villa and the surrounding resort.
World of Indulgence has purchased a private bluff within Non Such Bay Resort to build three new ultra-villas that they will operate and also benefit from the amenities of the surrounding resort. Opened in 2009, the award-winning Non Such Bay Resort has gone from strength-to-strength and is now recognised as one of the finest resorts on Antigua. With existing luxury apartment and villa accommodations and recreational features that add to the allure of this captivating resort, this is the perfect setting for the magnificent Villa Serena.
Non-Such Bay is a reef enclosed bay of about 2 square miles, its location on the eastern shore of Antigua ensures a comfortable environment year round due to the soothing trade winds. The bay is regarded as being the best small yacht sailing destination in the Caribbean and the resort offers a sailing club that caters for all skill levels and is also a mecca for kite surfers from all over the world.
With over 16,000 sq. ft. (1,500 sq. m.) of space in a single building, this impressive home offers a dream vacation for adults and children alike with 8 sumptuous bedrooms in 3 separate buildings, enabling groups to have both the privacy of their own dwellings as well as the facilities and space to all socialise together.
The Main Villa is approximately 10,000 sq. ft (950 sq. m.) spread over four levels. Two master bedrooms and three further bedrooms also with en suite bathrooms create an ideal base for multi-generational of multi-family vacations. The villa also boats a large modern theatre kitchen, private courtyard and gardens, infinity edge pool with jet stream and sun lounger, elevated jacuzzi, extensive terraces and balconies, a gym, garage and dramatic entrance hall.
Villa Serena’s Guest Villa offers and additional two bedrooms, cinema and play room, living and dining room, dining terrace, outdoor showers in an ideal layout over 4,500 sq ft. (420 sq. m.).
The property’s Bedroom Villa is elegantly designed with approximately 350 sq. ft (32 sq. m.) of living space incorporating a spacious bedroom with en suite bathroom, kitchenette, balconies with sea views, parking and is the perfect retreat for a visiting couple.
As one of the owners of Villa Serena, a wide range amenities and activities are available to you and your future tenants or guests including:
- Five-star resort facilities including a world class restaurant and bar
- White-sand beach and additional 3 swimming pools
- Children’s club and a small boat dock
- All guest rooms have dramatic sea views
- 2 master bedrooms with ensuite bathroom, private tropical courtyard with shower and bath.
- 6 further ensuite bedrooms
- 3 separate villas on the estate (Main Villa 5 bedrooms, Guest Villa 2 bedrooms, Couples Villa 1 bedroom)
- Large modern theatre kitchen
- Air conditioning in bedrooms, playroom/cinema, gym and beauty treatment rooms
- Outdoor dining terraces and built in barbecue
- Additional dining area in tower
- Children’s playroom and cinema
- Dramatic entrance lobby with Jacuzzi, pool and sea view
- Private tropical courtyards and gardens
- Infinity edge pool with jet stream and wet sun lounger area
- Poolside gazebo for shaded reading and relaxation
- Elevated Jacuzzi for 6 people
- Extensive terraces and balconies with sea views
- Spa villa
- Photovoltaic electricity generation
- Solar water heaters
- Internet, air-conditioning and more
*Phase 2 of the resort will include a super yacht marina, marina village, restaurants and bars, helicopter pad and tennis courts
- Approved project under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment program
- Equity Share freehold title
- No owner’s fees or costs for the first five years of ownership
- Free use of the property for up to 7 days per year
- Guaranteed build completion and quality; project is fully funded by World of Indulgence with no debt.
- Land owned outright with build on phase 1 already commenced
- An investment share in a 5-star branded home development on an established 5-star resort
- The potential of annual income yield through the World of Indulgence rental programme
Developer & Operator
World of Indulgence boasts a world-class portfolio of luxury properties developed and operated over the last 12
years. The company has built a trusted reputation as a provider of luxury holidays, with a large international clientele of satisfied clients. Their portfolio of luxurious villas and chalets located in some of the most prestigious European vacation destinations offer exemplary accommodations and the ultimate in bespoke service. World of Indulgence is now expanding into the Caribbean with three super-villas under construction in Antigua and a team permanently re-located there.
Each equity share in Villa Serena is priced at US $400,000. There are 25 equity shares available in total.
Purchase & Citizenship Snapshot
Example Quote for Main Applicant + Spouse
Please note: Total price varies depending on number of applicants. Citizens International Legal Fees are not shown here and are subject to market jurisdiction standards. Escrow Fees (approximately 1%) are not shown and the above is also subject to additional fees and/or changes. Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to verify any statement, description or other comment within this property information, any purchasers must make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves. All information written here is subject to change.