The application process is confidential, with no disclosure of or exchange of information, except where necessary checks are to be carried out by an authorised due diligence agency.
The forms must be completed and submitted in English and via an Authorized Agent. Citizens International’s legal and accounting professionals will guide you through the application process with great care and attention to detail in order to streamline your processing time.
There is no requirement to travel to Dominica as part of the application process, however we encourage individuals to visit Dominica. If an interview is required, it would usually be held in Dominica. However, should the applicant be unable to attend an interview in Dominica, interviews may be held at certain centres outside of Dominica, subject to the applicant paying the applicable costs.
Our team will guide you through the application process. The information required includes:
- Disclosure Form
- Verification form
- Two (2) completed and notarized copies of Application Form 12 for each applicant
- One (1) professional reference
- Letter of Employment/ Financial Statements
- Recommendation from applicant’s Bankers
- Two (2) Personal references
- Police Record, with fingerprints, from country of birth and country of residence (if different) for each applicant sixteen (16) years and over. For children twelve to fifteen (12-15), sworn affidavit by parent that child does not have criminal record
- Eight (8) passport size photos for each applicant
- Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage if required
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the school/university for children between 12 and 18 years old
- Proof of payment of relevant fees.
- Affidavit of Source of Funds.
- Detailed Business Background Reports/Resume
- Notarized copies of University/College diplomas