Citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica offers numerous benefits not least the ability to travel through Europe visa-free.
Once citizenship of Dominica has been granted, you will have the all of the same rights as any Dominican citizen. You will have the right to live and work in Dominica at any time. As Dominica is a member of CARICOM, you can also live in any other member nation. With a Dominican passport, you can travel visa-free to over 95 countries, including the UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Ireland and all the European Schengen states.
* VISA-FREE TRAVEL to approximately 120 countries including Canada, the U.K., Switzerland, the European Union countries including all 28 Schengen states and most other British Commonwealth countries
* DUAL AND LIFETIME CITIZENSHIP for you and eligible family members
* TAX ADVANTAGES – no wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income or capital gains tax
* NO RESIDENCY – There is no requirement to reside in Dominica before or after citizenship is granted
* CONFIDENTIALITY – The application process is confidential
Dominica has been named as one of the world’s happiest places to live. Boasting a high number of centurions (people who have lived to be older than 100 years), it offers an easy lifestyle within a safe, peaceful and pristine environment with a culturally vibrant and friendly community.
Applications are currently being processed in 3 to 4 months and in some cases a lot quicker. Please contact us for a formal consultation.
Dominican citizens can travel visa-free to the following countries:
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
CAPE VERDE ISLANDS
GRENADA & THE GRENADINES
NORTHERN MARIANA ISLANDS*
SAO TOME AND PRINCIPE*
ST. KITTS & NEVIS
ST. VICENT & THE GRENADINES
TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
TURKS & CAICOS